Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Return

My applogize for my absent. I had a great deal of problems quite sometime ago with my computer. Today is the most recent I have been able to access the net again. With that, and even the coming of the new expansion, the TAOS will be continuing.|||Well Eratimus, hope you are pleased with what I've done with the place. As you can see, we have grown significantly under my leadership, and now have four sections and many, many articles.

This is really good news as it means I won't have to reform TAOS and we can use our old boards again!|||Quickly! Pick up all of those undies on the floor, fix that crooked frame on that wall, and sheesh I told you again and again put away those magazines... oh er, Eratimus, erm... hi!

:)|||We need to hold a celebration or something in honor of his return. Or do we..

Barinthus quickly throw me the magazines I'll throwem in the chimney! Wait..Ok..Yea..There's a fire in there. Just shove the undies under the bed man! Not in the drawer, everyone knows that!|||Yes yes, we will be starting things back up. I have a number of ppl who contacted me wanting to join.

Let me have a list of the depts you have been wanting to add in. I would also perhaps see a summary of all the findings, what have been proven of course that have been found since I left. Around May I believe.|||That would take quite a while...|||Quote:








That would take quite a while...




Especially since you'd have to sift through all of the proven and unproven theories. Then there's the fact that new information proving the old information to be wrong.

Definitely would take awhile..|||but is a must for us to have a comprehensive account of our findings.|||Hail Eratimus, Creator of the Lore Forum (and Interest of Lore in general).

It's great to see you back online. I'm please to tell you that, under Quintus's leadership, things have grown quite quickly. (Be sure to come to the Blade and Rose Holloween Bash on the 28th!)| 4:00PM EST |



"Orick Vox, Inquierer of Lore, BaR officer."|||Once again, I'm the Creator of the Lore Forum. I was the one who got the admin to create it. Eratimus is the patron. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment