Saturday, April 21, 2012

Recommendation / Request

I just would like to stop by and make a friendly request:

I think it would be cool if you Lore guys made Biographies of Characters in the Wiki with what we know about them, spoilers and all. For nothing more than easy reference.

I would do it but i barely get involved in the story.|||I'm not exactly sure what you're asking Ju Smurph. Is it bios and excetra for the Heroes, Henchies, Major NPC's? the list goes on and on.

I'd be happy to do a bit of this whatever is required, but I think a more specific reuqets is needed first.

Mularc|||I mean a bio of of the NPC's

Like i read all these names like, Duunham, Menzies etc and think who the hell is that? Also it would be cool to follow characters like Verata etc...|||I think he is refering to adding the details about the NPC characters that we do not find in the normal storylines etc. The details only uncovered by our research. That would take alot of work, though if there was someone with the interest then that could work out.|||Wel, no one person has to do it all, we could do it like the Pet Index. One person just needs to head the program, and the rest of us could submit bios and pictures (if available) at our leisure.|||Right, that is what I meant.|||And no ones stands out of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment