Saturday, April 21, 2012

Compiling Verified Studies since May

As I have returned, to allow us to know the findings int he last months I will be going through, reading what has been found, and possibly seeing if we can coordinate expeditions to go out and verify any of the findings. Thes eexpeditions will be announced in the respective forum for those desiring to assist. It may be a few days, but I am also open to any current TAOS who know of any of these that have been verified to allow it easier to sift through it all.|||Eratimus, if you want to plan expeditions, use this thread--

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=386702 -- rather than creating new topics. It keeps things organized and cuts down on unneccesary threads.

I can say, however, that a few Lore Forumites are working on an index of the threads here in the Lore Forum. I'm sure their work will help your research as you sift through all that has piled up since you left.|||I would also like to begin construction on a TAOS Wiki that is a compendium of all our research so we can archive the images, findings, articles you all are writing.|||That would be awesome, Eratimus. I'm getting tired of repeative threads.|||I'm getting tired of moderating repeative thread =P

Trust me, a wiki won't stop dub-threads, because no one will read it except those people who would have used the search feature anyway or asked before posting double or triple threads.

It would be an awesome tool though.|||It might help if the wiki is archived, attractive and very visible|||That's not our call though, it is up to the administration, which Eratimus will have to go through to do this, or at least make it known. So at this point, I can't even guarentee the whole thing will take flight, because the admin haven't even approved the project yet. It really isn't as simple as "Hey, go do this". Compling the data alone may take several weeks, even for a team of people.|||I did not state that this will begin on site here at GW until I get the approval to bring it on board. I stated that I am developing a wiki for the GW TAOS team. I am first integrating the compendium into the wiki to add in the content.

Initially it will be an archive. It may not be pretty at first as the priority is to establish the content and basic structure but with the work it will get there.|||Ill be happy to input info if you need worker monkies.|||Quote:








Ill be happy to input info if you need worker monkies.




I will need all the TAOS members we can get to add info in. I have already added in your details on the Hydra.

As the new Head of the Biology Dept if you accept, I will need your input on how you want to structure the biology sections of the wiki anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment