Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fortune Teller: Revealed! (NF Spoilers!)

In the Gates of Fear, there is a Master quest given by an NPC, which involves Shiro's spirit manipulation, as usual. (It's Master for a good reason. Each boss is accomponied by a mob of 10 Margonites. And the last boss has a total of 30 enemies surrounding her! [4 patrols of 5 Torment creatures, + 10 Margonites]. I died about ten times or so to that mob alone.)

However, the dialogue is quite revealing, and confirms what has been suggested earlier on these forums:





Yes, it's true. The Fortune Teller was sent by Abaddon. But a bit lame, IMO.

Quest end text:



However, there's another quest:



I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I will if I have the time. I fear for Master quests.|||nice find but i beat you to it

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=428991

No comments:

Post a Comment