Saturday, April 21, 2012

emblem of the gods?

while working on a sketch I wanted something for a piece of cloth.. just to get rid of a blank area, and I remembered something I saw when I was messing around with the avatar of grenth.

http://xs.to/xs.php?f=gw162.png&h=xs105&d=06355

now.. is the emblem on the cloth relevant? has it been seen elsewhere maybe as a general emblem of the pantheon.. or do the other avatars have different emblems suggesting an indentity to each god?|||Without seeing the other avatars, I don't think we can know for certain. I do, however, want to point out that the emblem bears a resemblence to the White Mantle emblem (although the two are noticably different).|||Elona is known as the Land of the Golden Sun (Source: NCSoft Press Release August 2006, therefore this could simply be a reference to Elona.

As Quintus said, it's difficult to come to any conclusion without seeing the other avatars.|||I wonder if anyone took any screenies during the event like I did?|||Not from behind, I'm afraid... I do know that Balthazar had a cape, but I can't remember what was on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment