Thursday, April 19, 2012

Name of the Charr's Kingdom/City?

I was browsing in my screenshot folder till I stumbled upon this. It was during one of the Oddbodies quests in the Realm of Torment.

As from how I see it, the Charr Garfaz Steelfur said it:



"Each blow I strike is for my brothers slain by your despicable kind! For Adan!"

Though it seems there's a word below it. "Farzo" or something. Kinda annoyed that I had the hero panel up now =|

Now I searched both GWO and wiki and I don't see anything related to "Adan".

And as we see with our Ascalons, they love to shout "For Ascalon!", hence I see that it could be the Charr's kingdom or city.

Ofcourse it could all be wrong, but I just found it a little interesting :)

(If it somehow already has been discussed, please tell me)|||Oh that is a nice find indeed.

It might also be a legendary individual in Charr culture.|||"For Adun!" |||Don't forget "For Aiur!"

Might be a reference to Starcraft but should still be considered lore.|||Nice find. He also speaks of his slain countrymen (countrycats?), so that might have been someone he knew. Still the smiliarity to "For Ascalon!" is striking, and even the context is the same. Like Rurik who speaks of the streams and forests being turned to burnt hills and mud before yelling "For Ascalon!" and leeroying a group of Charr.

That's a nice find, kudos!|||I've had that quote before from Garfaz as well. The second name is "Farzot" btw- sounds like a typical Charrey name.|||Quote:






View Post

I've had that quote before from Garfaz as well. The second name is "Farzot" btw- sounds like a typical Charrey name.




Then it would end with "For Adan! Farzot!"

Then again, that could just be referred to 2 mates of Garfaz who got killed by the RoT-armies.|||Quote:








Each blow I strike is for my brothers slain by your despicable kind! For Adan! Farzot!




For some reason I think Adan and Farzot are his brothers...|||Yup, I agree. Regardless, it is a great find.|||Quote:






View Post

For some reason I think Adan and Farzot are his brothers...




That would seem so true.

Wonder who they were and when they died ^^.

GW raises so many questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment