Saturday, April 21, 2012

Seeking Deity Statues, Murals, and Banners

Anyone willing to help or have info regarding the locations of any and/or all of the Deity Statues, Murals, and Banners for Planet Tyria?

I am looking for banner images for all the deities

I am also looking for statue and mural represenations/images for the Great Dwarf, Great Destroyer, Dhuum, and Addabon or any other Deity anywhere on Planet Tyria.|||Eratimus, there's a great place in one of the early missions of Nightfall called the Plaza of the Five Gods. There are very good murals of the Five Gods and I think even one just recently erected of Abaddon.

I'll see what I can do to get pics. It's in a cinematic and I'm restrained by the 14 day/10 hour trial thing.|||U may will like to see this

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=392098

It's a thread made before the actual release of Factions, my thinking have changed some but it's a mural.|||Thanks Barinthus, those helped out.|||While searching through old threads, I stumbled across this - I thought you'd like to see it...

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=386418

No comments:

Post a Comment