Thursday, April 19, 2012

Statue and Point of Intrest Project.

I have decided to undertake a project, using MOOMANiBE's maps, to locate and map all of the statues of the gods, and other readable points of intrest. I do realise there is another thread with the statues, but because it was a general world map it was kinda hard to pin-point locations. the idea was to use MOOMANiBE's area maps to help people find these locations. What I am looking for is:

God statues: the locations of them throughout Tyria

Readable Points of Intrest: Places with a monument, plaque or tablet that can be read. Examples being the Monuments at Kings Watch, Surmia and Nolani from the 'History of Ascalon' quest.

I am going to do it area by area, starting with Ascalon so any help would be appreciated, mainly in screens of the mini map giving the location. Here is the first one. I think there is a statue in Eastern Frontier (Lyssa I think), but I am not sure, and the HoA quest monuments are the only ones I could remember. I will update with the replies, then move onto Shiverpeaks North when Ascalon is done.



P.S. I will probably change the colour of the text, but it is the best I could use for now

edit: first update, found the statue of Lyssa in Eastern Frontier|||There is a statue of Balthazar in the area just east of the Ascalon Arena. I think it's broken in post searing but you can get to it in pre-searing during the pvp section if you run north.

There's also a statue of Grenth in the Ascalon Foothills area|||I wish you luck in your project, lynx!|||Quote:






View Post

There is a statue of Balthazar in the area just east of the Ascalon Arena. I think it's broken in post searing but you can get to it in pre-searing during the pvp section if you run north.

There's also a statue of Grenth in the Ascalon Foothills area




could you possibly give me a screen of these locations? probably be hard with Balthazar, though, but i think i remeber passing that Grenth one with my Elonian Kiao Rayne character.|||Just a note,but the Nolani monument is actually right outside Nolani Academy. The statue of Grenth is in that first bit of snow around the corner if you follow the normal path.|||i will move the Nolani one (i didnt realise i put it inside the acadamy, not out the front), and check out that Grenth tonight when i get home. should be easy to get to|||The Balthazar one can just about be seen from the Ascalon Arena.

Probably take a quick buzz through pre-searing when I get home to screen it in all it's glory ;)

God help the pvp team I get :P

Always thought it was a bit odd that there was a fairly large explorable section during the pvp bit. Meh.|||i tried to go in to the arena in post.... my character level was too high :/ Got that grenth one one, and moved the nolani monument, if there are no others after you put balth up, i will do the post of the map and move onto shiverpeaks north.|||The Surmia monument is a bit further northwest if I remember correctly.|||Quote:






View Post

The Surmia monument is a bit further northwest if I remember correctly.




Yes and Nolani Monument is also much more north west in the Diessa Lowlands, not Nolani Academy.

Are you guessing these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment