Thursday, April 12, 2012

Planned Expeditions

[:1]I wanted to make a sort of a sign-up thread about organised epeditions. If you have something planned, post it here. The information to be posted if you are organising an expedition should include your the areas you plan to visit and the general goal of the expedition in addition to the sign-up information. If you're signing up for a planned expedition, post your IGN, timeframe and available classes. The purpose of it is to have as much conversation and brainstorming in-game, with the evidence easily reachable. I'll start:

1. In about three or four days time, I would like to take another trip to the desert, namely the Arid Sea, Salt Flats and Diviner's Ascent. The goal is to collect as many pictures of skeletons and remains, as well as analyze the ruins of the ancient civilization. My main IGN is Bozos Of Bones, and I can bring either a Necromancer, Mesmer, Warrior or Elementalist, and I can log in and do this in the european afternoons, GMT from 17 onward, till 1 or 2 in the morning.|||I, Garumn Darkslayer would apply to this expedition, I want to study the old scolls of wisdom lying around the desert...|||I'll tag along, since I wanna compile a map of all the locations of the skeletons in the desert, and eventually all of Tyria. I have a monk, warrior and necromancer. Pick one.

I live in Holland so that's GMT + 1. Can log on from.. I'd say about 5 in the afternoon till.. very late.

IGN is The Rastapoppolis. (Or Wall Hax, since people appear to have problems spelling my name :p)|||Depending on the day, i could lend a hand.

I have two char that have full armor and skills (still working on other two)

Ign: Lazarus Dio Necro

Yulia Alexandros Warrior

Set a date ahead of time and I can give a more definate answer.|||I'll join since I've been through those areas already and know roughly where the giant bones are as well as structures.

IGN: Malhavoc Adhamar R/-

I'm usually online most days anywhere between 7am - 2am GMT. Except Thursdays and possibly Fridays.|||I am European too, and I have semester break. I can be online the whole day if you want.

If you do not need me, I will start Civilization IV and play the Elonian Race.

I can bring a Warrior, Elementalist, Monk or Ranger.

IGN: Sir Longasc, most likely online as Anastasia Kerensky.|||Just add me to your friends list and look me up - most of the time I'll be delighted to join.

Sarak Layghlin|||Well, there's six of you applying for this, and the desert only supports teams of 6. So, who here can make it tomorrow, at around 20 GMT(30 hours from now)?

P.S. I am most glad that this thread actually worked :D Hope to see more planned expeditions in the future, to sign up and go adventuring!|||Do you mean Wednesdday the 22nd? I willl be unable to participate in this little trek. Keep me in mind for future expeditions though!|||Sorry you couldn't make it, Lazarus.

The gathering starts in about 4 and a half hours, I'd recommend Destiny's Gorge as the meeting place, International District 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment