Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Scriptures of Abaddon

[:1]So as I was plundering around in the lore areas of GuildWiki I ran into this and I thought it was quite interesting.


Quote:




And so it came to pass that Jadoth, being persecuted by the horrific Forgotten armies, and hounded from his home, did seek refuge among the cooling mists of the Crystal Sea. Untold weeks passed as Jadoth huddled in his sanctuary, with nothing to see save the endless ripples of the boundless ocean.

On the 51st day of his exodus, a frightful sight manifested before Jadoth's eyes: the unmistakable shape of Forgotten warships upon the horizon's shimmering edge.

And prayed Jadoth, "Abaddon! Lord of the Everlasting Depths, Keeper of Secrets, open mine eyes and bestow upon me the knowledge of the Abyss that I might smite mine enemies and send them to the watery depths!

An unsettling silence swept across the waves. The twilight sky shattered and stars streaked down upon the Forgotten armada. The seas boiled and ruptured, and gave birth to a maelstrom from which not even light could escape, and transforming the sky above into a midnight void.

And thus was magic gifted to Jadoth, chosen of Abaddon, the first of the Margonites.

-- Scriptures of Abaddon, 1BE




Thoughts? Discuss|||.... what are you wanting us to discuss? The Scriptures? what about them? well known, several theories on different parts of that in fact, in both Guru and GWO.

So... what about the scriptures?|||^ Very true I guess, I just thought it was interesting when I ran into it, close i guess?|||At the moment I cannot find any threads related purely to the Scriptures of Abaddon, due to this, I will leave it open for the time being. However, should I dig up a thread discussing this, and only this, I will close this, and link the other thread. Although, if any discussion does come of this, and it's substantial, I'll merely merge the threads.

Edit: Ah, here we go, wasn't archived:

Abaddon.

If you would like to resume the discussion there, posing your own thoughts on the Scriptures, do feel free. As to this, I'll be closing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment