Saturday, April 14, 2012

Decision on the name of the Lore Guild.

[:1]After doing several counts of the supported names, I have decided to remove the others and let us decide on one of the supported names. In other words, the ones people liked made it through, those that were disliked (or simply were not chosen) have been removed.

...Hopefully this will go much quicker.

Edit: I will note ahead of time that I will not be voting in this poll as to not skew the results. I want this to be your decision, that way I can avoid any accusations of choosing a crappy name.|||Posting in an epic bread.

BTW, is it normal we can see who voted what?|||Only if before you post it you set it that way, which is obviously what I did.|||Though I cannot join the Lore guild (already in a great guild, would be a shame to leave it), I'll vote anyways for a fitting name, as it'll represent the lore fanatics among us :P|||It's kinda interesting that The Archivists' Sanctum seems to be winning out. Archivists don't actually go out and explore ruins and such, do they? But I guess if that's what the majority wants, guess I can't argue. ;)|||We'll just be Indiana Jones-type archivists |||Indiana Jones.. Fighting Gods..

Wow Heavy....|||Quote:






View Post

We'll just be Indiana Jones-type archivists




LOL, I suppose that works.|||I didn't realize this until I checked just now, but while Order of Whispers is taken, The Order of Whispers is not. If you do wish for this name instead (let's go unoriginality! ) I'll take note of that and subtract your vote from whichever choice you may have made.

Do keep in mind the following things:

It would be, as mentioned already albeit jokingly, unoriginal.

It would better fit the base idea of the guild.

It may cause confusion due to the likelihood of another guild having the name.

We still need to decide on a cape and guild hall.

While I've already got a few names of people interested in joining there are still those interested whose names I don't know.|||I'm assuming the tag will be [lore], right?

Cause if not, it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment